Swiss Blue Topaz and Diamond Multi Bezel Engagement Ring - Swiss Blue Topaz Pear Ring - Swiss Blue Topaz Tear Drop Ring - Alternative Ring
This listing is for the depicted Swiss blue topaz and diamond ring made to order
• The center setting is 7 mm in length and 5 width, it comes up 4.5mm from the finger. The band is 1.35 mm in thickness and 2mm in width
• Featuring a select grade faceted 4x6mm Swiss blue topaz pear
2x 0.05 ct VS Diamonds
2x 0.02 ct VS Diamonds
Country of origin: Canada
• I include a certificate of Authenticity with this ring
*Please note* I do not deal in laser-drilled, irradiated or fracture-filled diamonds. All are mined & processed in compliance with
United Nations resolutions prohibiting trade in conflict stones.
• Custom made in your choice of recycled sterling silver, 14 kt yellow, rose, white or 18kt white gold
• This ring can be engraved with a custom text or date of choice. Please message me the desired text and or dates to be engraved, or leave a note at checkout.
• I custom make this item to order
- I personally make each and every piece. I design and manufacture all of my jewelry. For the item above I make a wax model and then directly cast that model in your selected metal. I hand set all gems and and hand finish each piece under a high power microscope to ensure a really high quality standard. I also personally photograph all of my own work. Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.
*IMPORTANT* I photograph all my jewelry & gemstones with a closeup lens to capture all the details, please refer to the the items listed dimensions and reference them to a ruler if you are unsure of the items scale
• Shipping: Transit Times and Policy
**Production times are clearly stated above, this is the amount of time it will take me to make your piece of jewelry before it ships**
I ship via USPS first class mail. This usually takes 3-5 business days within the US. Internationally it can take 2-4 weeks for final delivery. Please note exact delivery dates are not guaranteed.
**International buyers please read** Upon importing jewelry from the US, your country’s government may charge an import tax or customs fee. This varies from country to country and I cannot predict how much this will be or if you will even incur any fees. Typically, your local post office will collect this fee upon delivery. Before ordering, please contact them to find out if there are any taxes for importing jewelry and if so what the rate is. Please anticipate paying that amount upon receiving your item(s). You, as the buyer and importer, are responsible for paying this fee. Please reference Etys's "Custom Duties and Import VAT" help page for more details.
• RING SIZING POLICY
A ring sizing is free but it counts as an exchange. This means To initiate a ring sizing simply send me a message and I will give you return shipping details. I will cover shipping of the sized ring back to you. Sizing is free for most rings!
Each ring order comes with a free ring sizing band. This can be used to determine a correct size for a resizing or size your other fingers, or gift it to a friend! Remember, it is a wide band so if you are ordering a ring with a very thin band say 1-1.5mm(like a stacking ring) you may want to have it be a quarter size smaller than the measured size.