White Topaz Silver and Yellow Gold Ring Set - Wide Yellow Gold Ring Set - Interlocking Bezel Ring Set - Stackable Topaz Ring Set
This listing is for the depicted white topaz and two 3x1mm yellow gold band interlocking ring set made with your choice of a glossy or matte/brushed surface finish
• The center setting of the topaz ring is 12 mm in diameter. The band is 2.5 mm in width and is tapered in thickness from 1.8 - 1.5mm. The gold bands are 3mm in width and 1mm in thickness
• Featuring a natural and untreated Select Grade 10mm faceted White Topaz Gem
• Custom made in USA recycled sterling silver and USA recycled 14 kt yellow gold
• Choice of a matte or glossy surface finish
• These rings can be engraved with a custom text or date of choice. Please message me the desired text and or dates to be engraved, or leave a note at checkout.
*View the listing below to see an example of the text and font that can be engraved on this ring:
• I custom make this item to order
- I personally make each and every piece. I design and manufacture all of my jewelry. For the item above I make a wax model and then directly cast that model in your selected metal. I hand set all gems and and hand finish each piece under a high power microscope to ensure a really high quality standard. I also personally photograph all of my own work. Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.
I hand fabricated the gold rings entirely from gold stock that is rolled into the dimensional 3x1 shape. Then I measure and cut the length necessary for the desired ring size and weld the ends together. Then I shape and hand finish the rings.
• RING SIZING POLICY
To initiate a ring sizing simply send me a message and I will give you return shipping details. I will cover shipping of the sized ring back to you. Sizing is free for most rings!
Each ring order comes with a free ring sizing band. This can be used to determine a correct size for a resizing or size your other fingers, or gift it to a friend! Remember, it is a wide band so if you are ordering a ring with a very thin band say 1-1.5mm(like a stacking ring) you may want to have it be a quarter size smaller than the measured size.