This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 6.3carats • 13.2mm in length, 8.6mm in width, and 8.3mm in depth • Cut in my own octagonal fantasy design • Untreated • Naturally occurring • Tourmaline
• Detailed Gem Description: A natural and untreated tourmaline with a dominant orangy red hue and a secondary yellowish-orange hue. It has a medium tone and vivid saturation. Eye clean! This is a vivid gem with an open tone, it will glow and sparkle in any light!
• Microscopy Report: There were no notable inclusions to document. It has two small veils off to one side that can be viewed under the microscope. I cropped one of my photos to enlarge this area of the gem. Almost internally flawless!
• I faceted this piece for maximum optical performance, it has exceptional tilt performance and from face up view, the gem lights up from corner to corner. This level of clarity, color, and vividness even in low light is rare.
Photos and videos were taken outdoors under a partly cloudy sky with the sun peeking through the clouds near the horizon, additional videos were taken indoors under my overhead led lights.
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Russia Cutter: Sennin
The uncut tourmaline was sponsored to me by Ales, the owner of the Ravenstein Gem Company
• If you would like this gem for a custom jewelry project, you can reserve it directly from this listing and then follow up with the details for your custom project or purchase it bundled with a pre-priced setting.
• This gem is suitable to set in the following materials: 14kt yellow, 14kt rose, 14kt white, 18kt yellow, 18kt white, platinum & palladium. Gem Setting level proficiency required (if purchased loose): advanced/expert
• The gem is ready to ship loose or available for a project