Umba Blue Sapphire Hand Cut Gemstone - Untreated Blue Sapphire - Precision Cut 8mm Sapphire - Tanzanian Sapphire - Precision Cut Gemstone
This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary faceting machine
• 2.4 carats
• 8.1mm in diameter
• Cut in "Spokes"
• 61 total facets
• Naturally occurring
• Blue Corundum (sapphire)
• This stone has quite a bit of character, it is classified as Included and has a variety of different visible inclusions some of which surfaced on the pavilion (pointy end). Heating it may dissolve the titanium oxides clearing it up but the color might also change. This stone is UNTREATED. The rough was an alluvial shape, likely collected from a riverbed.
• Based on the inclusions its priced appropriately, please watch the video before purchasing or having me set it.
• Video link here (copy and paste):
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Tanzania - Africa
Photography: Natural daylight - overcast and in the lightbox
• Feel free to contact me for pricing to have it set
• The gem is READY TO SHIP the next business day