This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 1.55 carats
• 8.3mm in length, 5.7mm in width and 4.5mm in total depth
• Cut in my own fantasy hexagon design
• Naturally occurring corundum (sapphire)
• Open Toned Gem! It will sparkle and glow in any light!
Detailed Gem Description:
A natural and untreated corundum (sapphire) that has a dominant bluish violet hue with a secondary bluish green hue. It has a medium tone and strong saturation. The bluish violet can appear a steely gray depending on the light. A slight color shift is observed in daylight, with off center viewing the gems dominant hue turns from bluish violet to bluish green. Under cool spectrum artificial lighting both blue & green are observed and under warm spectrum artificial lighting the gem turns purple. It is eye clean! Inclusions typical of sapphire from this locality can be observed under magnification. A photomicrograph ID of this specific gem under magnification is included for reference with both darkfield illumination and overhead illumination.
Photos and videos were taken outdoors under an overcast sky with direct sunlight or blue sky visible, additional videos were taken indoors under my overhead led lights.
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Tanzania
• A GIA lab report can be ordered for your purchase, see the "GIA laboratory report listing" for details
• For pricing on a setting view my "customizable settings" section or reach out to me with your request
• The gem is READY TO SHIP