This Listing is for the Green Copper Turquoise Version of the Edna St. Vincent Millay Ring
• The Edna St. Vincent Millay Society will receive %25 of the sale total as a donation.
• The diameter of the top of the ring is 18 mm. It comes up 5 mm from the band. The band is 4.3 x 1.7 mm in diameter.
• Featuring a 8 mm Natural Green Copper Turquoise (Stabilized)
• Hand made in Sterling Silver
** Important ** The turquoise you will receive will be comparable in color and quality to the one depicted, actual pattern may vary.
*The ring & Pendant was commissioned for their 2015 Exhibit which included the original ring. The last photograph is the famous photograph of her wearing the ring.
*I have personally visited Steepletop and gotten a private tour. They are a great organization and they are doing some fabulous restorations of the original estate. They offer full tours of the historic buildings and grounds as well as day pick-nick passes for the grounds. The view of the Taconic mountain range from the blueberry fields on the hill is out of this world as well as the tantalizing flower scents in the secret gardens. I recommend Steepletop as a trip destination to anyone visiting upstate New York or Berkshire County, MA. They are located at 440 East Hill Road in Austerlitz, NY
*for more information about them please visit their website: http://millay.org/
*Photo of Edna St. Vincent Millay courtesy of the Millay Society at Steepletop, millay.org
• I custom make this item to order
• Ring sizing is free for most rings
• I personally hand make all of my jewelry in my workshop in Egremont, Massachusetts
• This ring can be engraved with a personalized message or date. Engraving is free, simply leave me a note at checkout with your requested text and or dates or feel free to reach out to me directly. - The narrow font and the wide font will fit on this ring