0.64 carat Blue/Green Sapphire Octagon - Fantasy Cut, 5.3x5.7mm
This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 0.64 carats
• 5.7mm from corner to corner, 5.3mm from flat to flat and 3.1mm in depth (low profile)
• Cut in my own fantasy square octagon design
• Naturally occurring
• Corundum (sapphire)
• One of a kind, I designed the gem and faceted it to contour the natural shape of the rough sapphire. I was able to remove all of the imperfections and cut an eye clean stone!
• Gemological description: This is a natural corundum (sapphire) with a dominant bluish green hue, a medium tone and vivid saturation. A very slight color shift is observed from daylight to daylight spectrum artificial light. In artificial light the gem is dominantly greenish blue
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Kenya
Unique attributes: Slight color shift from blue to green, daylight vs led light. See videos and photos for reference. This gem is perfect for a petite ring!
GIA laboratory report available for an additional $125
• Feel free to contact me for pricing to have it set, there is a $50 discount if you commission me to make a setting.
• The gem is READY TO SHIP the next business day