This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 0.81 carats
• 10.1mm in length, 2.9mm in width and 2.2mm in depth (low profile)
• Cut in my own long baguette design
• Naturally occurring
• Corundum (sapphire)
• One of a kind, I was able to remove all of the imperfections and cut an eye-clean stone! A few very minor imperfections typical of corundum (sapphire) can be observed under high magnification.
• Gemological description: A natural corundum (sapphire) with a split hue between blue and yellow/green with a medium/medium light tone and strong saturation.
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Kenya
• A GIA lab report can be included with your purchase, see the GIA laboratory report listing in the "Available Gemstones" section for details
• The gem is READY TO SHIP the next business day