This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 0.94 carats
• 7.1mm in length, 4.7mm in width and 3.6mm in depth (low profile)
• Cut in my own hexagon design
• No sign of heat treatment
• Naturally occurring
• Corundum (sapphire)
• One of a kind, I was able to remove all of the imperfections and cut an eye clean stone! A few very, very minor imperfections typical of corundum (sapphire) can be observed under high magnification. This gem has some very unique color zoning!
• Gemological description: A natural corundum (sapphire) with a split hue between blue and yellow with a medium/medium-dark tone and vivid saturation.
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Nigeria
• A GIA lab report can be included with your purchase, see the GIA laboratory report listing in the "Available Gemstones" section for details
• The gem is READY TO SHIP the next business day