1.68 carat Blue/Green Sapphire Round - Fantasy Cut, 7mm in diameter
This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 1.68 carats
• 7mm in diameter and 4.4mm in depth
• Cut in my own round fantasy design
• Naturally occurring
• Corundum (sapphire)
• One of a kind, I designed the gem and faceted it to contour the natural shape of the rough sapphire. I was able to remove all of the imperfections and cut an eye clean stone!
• Gemological description: This is a natural corundum (sapphire) with a dominant bluish green hue, a medium tone and vivid saturation. A color shift is observed from daylight to daylight spectrum artificial light.
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Kenya
Unique attributes: Slight color shift from blue to green, daylight vs led light. See videos and photos for reference.
GIA laboratory report available for an additional $125
• Feel free to contact me for pricing to have it set, there is a $100 discount if you commission me to make a setting.
• The gem is READY TO SHIP the next business day