10.8 Carat Umbalite Garnet - Fantasy Cut
This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 3.39 carats
• 8.5mm from flat to flat, 9mm from corner to corner and 5.8mm in depth
• Cut in my own novelty square octagon design
• Naturally occurring
• Unique attributes: Eye clean!
This is an open tone garnet, it will glow and sparkle in any light!
- Umbalite is the trade term for garnet containing Pyrope, rhodolite and spessartite garnet. The gemological term is pyralspite. This gem contains a trace content of spessartite which is responsible for the open color. Usually the gem lab will label these as "Rhodolite".
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Malawi - Africa
• A GIA lab report can be included with your purchase upon request, it takes about 2 weeks at the lab though so reach out to me or leave me a note at checkout if you would like a lab report as it will add several weeks of processing time to your order.
- For this item, a GIA report is an additional $120
• Feel free to contact me for pricing to have it set, it's $100 off with a custom commission.
• The gem is READY TO SHIP the next business day