4.5 carat Parti Blue/Green Sapphire Shield - Fantasy Cut, 10x8.3mm
This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 4.5 carats
• 10mm in length, 8.3mm in width and 6.7mm in depth
• Cut in my own shield fantasy design
• Naturally occurring
• Corundum (sapphire)
• One of a kind, I designed the gem and faceted it to contour the natural shape of the rough sapphire. I was able to remove most of the imperfections and cut an eye clean stone! Some small imperfections are visible under magnification but don't detract from the overall appearance.
• Gemological description: This is a natural corundum (sapphire) with a dominant bluish green hue, a dark tone and vivid saturation. Two color zones are clearly visible.
• This is a very saturated stone, in low lighting environments it is an inky blue with flashes of blue or green visible as it catches the light. It opens up to a brilliant blue\green under daylight or a under a direct light source like an overhead light, a desk lamp or a window. This gem is especially attractive in direct sunlight.
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Kenya
GIA laboratory report available for an additional $125
• Feel free to contact me for pricing to have it set, there is a $500 discount if you commission me to make a setting.
• The gem is READY TO SHIP the next business day