This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 4 carats
• 10.3mm in length, 9.2mm in width and 7.2mm in depth
• Cut in my own decagonal marquise fantasy design
• Naturally occurring
• Unique attributes: Gorgeous sunburst of colors visible.
Gemological description: An untreated tourmaline with a dominant reddish pink hue with yellow and orange visible. It has a medium light tone with vivid saturation.
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Russia (pre-conflict)
• GIA laboratory report available for an additional $125
• Feel free to contact me for pricing to have it set, a $100 discount will be applied if you commission me to make the setting.
• The gem is READY TO SHIP