This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 1.38 carats
• 7.2mm from flat to flat, 7.7mm from corner to corner and 4.4mm in depth (Low Profile)
• Cut in my own octagon fantasy design.
• Heat Treated only
• Natural zoisite var. tanzanite
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Arusha, Tanzania
Unique attributes: I was able to remove most of the imperfections, one still remains that can be viewed under magnification. It is an open tone gem, it will glow in any light (or almost no light for that matter!).
Gemological description: A natural tanzanite that is violetish blue with a medium light tone and moderately strong saturation.
Photos and videos were taken under a morning overcast sky
• A GIA lab report can be included with your purchase, see the GIA laboratory report listing in the "Available Gemstones" section for details
• Feel free to contact me for pricing to have it set
• The gem is READY TO SHIP the next business day