Blue Green Sapphire 7.5x6.9mm - Fantasy Cut - 1.47 carats - Kenyan Sapphire - Large Sapphire
This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 1.47 carats
• 7.5mm in width, 6.9mm in length
• Cut in my own shield design with a fantasy pavilion and a step-cut crown. The gem cut was contoured to the natural shape of the rough sapphire
• No visible signs of heat treatment
• Naturally occurring
• Teal Corundum (sapphire)
• Unique attributes: There are 2 small veils under the crown. This gem has a clean parti from green in the center to blue on either side
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Ethically sourced from Kenya - Garba Tula mining area
• A GIA lab report can be included with your purchase upon request, it takes about 2 weeks at the lab though so reach out to me or leave me a note at checkout if you would like a lab report as it will add several weeks of processing time to your order.
• Feel free to contact me for pricing to have it set, it's $50 off with a custom commission.
• The gem is READY TO SHIP the next business day