This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 3 carats
• 8.4mm from flat to flat, 8.9mm from corner to corner and 5.9mm in depth
• Cut in my own square octagon fantasy design.
• Heat Treated only
• Natural zoisite var. tanzanite
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Arusha, Tanzania
Unique attributes: I was able to remove most of the imperfections, two still remain but don't detract from the appearance. It is an open tone gem, it will glow in any light!
Gemological description: A natural tanzanite that is violetish blue with a medium tone and vivid saturation.
• A GIA lab report can be included with your purchase, see the GIA laboratory report listing in the "Available Gemstones" section for details
• Feel free to contact me for pricing to have it set
• The gem is READY TO SHIP the next business day