Deep Blue Sapphire Fantasy Cut 7.68x6.34mm - 1.56 carats - Nigerian Sapphire - Large Sapphire
This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 1.56 carats
• 7.68mm in length, 6.34mm in width
• Cut in my own long cushion design with a fantasy cut pavilion and a meet point crown
• Possibly heat treated
• Naturally occurring
• Corundum (sapphire)
• Unique attributes: Eye Clean!! This sapphire is a really saturated deep blue. I photographed it with a direct light source and outdoors with a passive light source. In most lighting environments it will appear very dark blue with flashes of electric blue. Its especially attractive under overhead lighting and in direct sunlight. In passive light it may almost appear opaque due to its level of saturation.
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Nigeria
Photography: Daylight & Lightbox
• A GIA lab report can be included with your purchase upon request, it takes about 2 weeks at the lab though so reach out to me or leave me a note at checkout if you would like a lab report as it will add several weeks of processing time to your order.
• Feel free to contact me for pricing to have it set, it's $50 off with a custom commission.