Fantasy Cut Montana Sapphire 6.8mm, 1.2 Carats - Silvery Blue Green Sapphire - Ultra low profile - Untreated El Dorado bar Montana Sapphire
This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 1.2 carats
• 6.8mm in diameter, 2.6mm in depth (Ultra low profile)
• Cut in my own inverted faceted round design. The facets are carved in reverse into the bottom of the stone allowing a really low profile.
• Naturally occurring
• Teal Corundum (sapphire)
• Unique attributes: Eye clean! No silk!
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Montana - USA (Mined in 2020)
• A GIA lab report is included with your purchase upon request, it takes about 2 weeks at the GIA lab though. Reach out to me directly or leave me a note at checkout if you want the lab report as it will add a few weeks of processing time to your order.
• Feel free to contact me for pricing to have it set
• The gem is READY TO SHIP the next business day