Fantasy Cut Montana Sapphire Pear 5.8x7.2mm, 1.12 Carats - Blue Sapphire - Untreated El Dorado bar Montana Sapphire
This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 1.12 carats
• 5.8mm in width, 7.2mm in length
• Cut in a micro concave fantasy pear shape
• Naturally occurring
• Teal Corundum (sapphire)
• There are some minute healed fractures near the girdle on one side and a tuft of silk also off to one side. This stone is mostly crystal clear!
• A free GIA lab report is included with your purchase, it takes about 2 weeks at the GIA lab though. Reach out to me directly or leave me a note at checkout if you want the lab report.
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Montana - USA (Mined in 2020)
• Feel free to contact me for pricing to have it set
• The gem is READY TO SHIP the next business day