Fantasy Cut Montana Sapphire Square Octagon 7.5mm, 2.5 Carats - Silvery Blue Green Sapphire - Untreated El Dorado bar Montana Sapphire
This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 2.5 carats
• 7.5mm from flat to flat, 8.6mm from corner to corner
• Cut in my own square octagon design with a fantasy cut pavilion and a meet point crown
• Naturally occurring
• Teal Corundum (sapphire)
• Unique attributes: This gem is a little silky, meaning its not perfectly clear but the cut really masks this effect. There are some minor inclusions visible under magnification.
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Montana - USA (Mined in 2020)
• A GIA lab report is included with your purchase upon request, it takes about 2 weeks at the GIA lab though. Reach out to me directly or leave me a note at checkout if you want the lab report as it will add a few weeks of processing time to your order.
• Feel free to contact me for pricing to have it set