Fantasy Cut Purple Sapphire Hexagon - Rupee Cut Sapphire - 1.12 carats 7x4.5mm
This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 7mm in length,4.5mm in width
• Cut in my own long hexagon/rupee design with a fantasy cut pavilion and a step cut crown
• Naturally occurring
• Purple Corundum (sapphire)
• Unique attributes: Attractive natural purple color, inclusions are visible but the cut masks the inclusions nicely.
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: North East Tanzania
• A GIA lab report can be included with your purchase upon request, it takes about 2 weeks at the lab though so reach out to me or leave me a note at checkout if you would like a lab report as it will add several weeks of processing time to your order.
- For this item a GIA report is an additional $120
• Feel free to contact me for pricing to have it set, it's $50 off with a custom commission.
• The gem is READY TO SHIP the next business day