This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 4.74 carats
• 11.4mm in length, 8.8mm in width and 7.1mm in depth
• Cut in my own Spiral Galaxy hexagonal fantasy design. If you look closely you will notice all the facets slightly spiral inwards towards the center point.
• Natural zoisite var. tanzanite
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Arusha, Tanzania
Unique attributes: I was able to remove all the visible imperfections and cut an eye clean gem! This is exceptional material! A very light shade of purple and green are visible face up and in low lighting it appears silvery. It is an open tone gem, it will sparkle in even the lowest lighting environments.
Gemological description: A natural untreated eye clean zoisite var. tanzanite that is violetish purple and slightly bluish green in hue with a very light tone and grayish saturation.
• A GIA lab report can be included with your purchase, see the GIA laboratory report listing in the "Available Gemstones" section for details
• Feel free to contact me for pricing to have it set
• The gem is READY TO SHIP the next business day