This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 6.4mm from point to point, 5.5mm from flat to flat, and 5.6mm in total depth
• Cut in my own fantasy hexagon design
• Naturally occurring
• Nice saturated deeper aqua blue in all lighting
• Unique attributes: Almost flawless, very, very minute silk inclusions.
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Montana - USA (Mined in 2020)
• A GIA lab report is included with your purchase upon request, it takes about 6 weeks at the GIA lab though. Reach out to me directly or leave me a note at checkout if you want the lab report as it will add a few weeks of processing time to your order.
• Feel free to contact me for pricing to have it set
• The gem is READY TO SHIP the next business day