Montana Sapphire Hexagon 7.8x6.7mm, 1.66 Carats - Blue Green - Precision Cut
This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 1.66 carats
• Cut in my own hexagon design with a step-cut crown
• Naturally occurring
• Teal Corundum (sapphire)
• Unique attributes: Slightest dusting of silk only visible in a specific lighting situation or under magnification. In most lighting, it looks crystal clear! Nice sky blue in daylight and a teal/lagoon blue-green indoors.
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Montana - USA (Mined in 2020)
• A GIA lab report is included with your purchase upon request, it takes about 2 weeks at the GIA lab though. Reach out to me directly or leave me a note at checkout if you want the lab report as it will add a few weeks of processing time to your order.
• Feel free to contact me for pricing to have it set
• The gem is READY TO SHIP the next business day