Parti Blue Green Sapphire 7.4x6mm - Step Cut - 1.6 carats - Kenyan Sapphire - Large Sapphire
This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 7.4mm in length, 6mm in width
• Cut in my own step cut tapered baguette design. I contoured the shape to the natural shape of the sapphire.
• No visible signs of heat treatment
• Naturally occurring
• Teal Corundum (sapphire)
• Unique attributes: Eye Clean! Nice clean blue-green parti-color zoning. Under daylight it looks more blue/light green, indoors it looks more green/blue.
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Ethically sourced from Kenya - Garba Tula mining area
• A GIA lab report can be included with your purchase upon request, it takes about 2 weeks at the lab though so reach out to me or leave me a note at checkout if you would like a lab report as it will add several weeks of processing time to your order.
• Feel free to contact me for pricing to have it set, it's $50 off with a custom commission.
• The gem is READY TO SHIP the next business day