Parti Sapphire Octagon - 1.05carats, Step Cut - 5.3x4.4mm
This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 4.4mm in width, 5.3mm in length and 3.6mm in depth
• Cut in my own step cut octagon
• Naturally occurring
• Corundum (sapphire)
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Kenya
Unique attributes: This gem has some exceptional color zoning, truly one of a kind. I was able to remove all the imperfections and cut an eye clean gem! Some minor inclusions typical of sapphire can be viewed under magnification. The gemological description is an eye clean corundum (sapphire) that is greenish blue and yellowish green in hue with a medium/medium-dark hue and strong saturation.
• A GIA lab report can be included with your purchase, see the GIA laboratory report listing in the "Available Gemstones" section for details
• Feel free to contact me for pricing to have it set, it's $150 off with a custom commission.
• The gem is READY TO SHIP the next business day