Purple Sapphire Fantasy Cut 7.25x6.14mm, 1.36 Carats - Umba Sapphire - Eye Clean Sapphire
This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 1.36 carats
• 6.14mm in width, 7.25mm in length
• Cut in my own long cushion design with concave cuts on the Pavillion
• Naturally occurring
• Corundum (sapphire)
• There are some minute healed fractures off to one side and a few fully formed rutile needles that span the stone. This stone is crystal clear! GIA's Eye Clean grade
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Umba Valley in northeastern Tanzania
Photography: Daylight & Lightbox
Notes: The sapphire has a solid purple base with subtle blue undertones. The blue sky and fall colors reflected in the daylight photos making it appear bluer to the camera but it is a solid purple to the eye. The video is the best representation of the color, taken under daylight
• A free GIA lab report is included with your purchase, it takes about 2 weeks at the GIA lab though. Reach out to me directly or leave me a note at checkout if you want the lab report.
• Feel free to contact me for pricing to have it set, it's $50 off with a custom commission.
• The gem is READY TO SHIP the next business day