Purple Sapphire Fantasy Cut Cushion 6.4x6mm, 1.27 Carats - Untreated Songea Sapphire
This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 1.27 carats
• 6mm in width, 6.4mm in length
• Cut in my own cushion design with concave cuts on the Pavillion
• Naturally occurring
• Corundum (sapphire)
• Unique Attributes: A nice saturated purple with minute red, brown, yellow and believe it or not green undertones. Minor silk. Extremely saturated deep color. It changes color under different light spectrums. In most lighting environments it will face up purple with red and yellow undertones. The camera doesn't pick up on this but under led lighting if you look one inch to the side the stone turns a solid green/blue.
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Songea in southern Tanzania
Photography: Daylight & Lightbox
Notes: The video is the best representation of the color, taken under daylight. Full-length videos are available on www.sennineskojewelry.com
• A free GIA lab report is included with your purchase, it takes about 2 weeks at the GIA lab though. Reach out to me directly or leave me a note at checkout if you want the lab report.
• Feel free to contact me for pricing to have it set, it's $145 off with a custom commission.
• The gem is READY TO SHIP the next business day