Salt & Pepper Montana Sapphire Hexagon 8x7mm, 2 Carats - Blue/Green - Fantasy Cut
This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 2 carats
• Cut in my own hexagon design with a step-cut crown and a fantasy cut pavilion
• Naturally occurring
• Teal Corundum (sapphire)
• Unique attributes: This sapphire has no silk but it has myriad other visible inclusions. It's priced appropriately, if you want a large untreated Montana sapphire on a budget this could be the one. The cut masks the inclusions well, it still sparkles really beautifully in all lighting environments. Its a pretty sky blue in daylight and a nice teal/blue indoors.
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Montana - USA (Mined in 2020)
• A GIA lab report is included with your purchase upon request, it takes about 2 weeks at the GIA lab though. Reach out to me directly or leave me a note at checkout if you want the lab report as it will add a few weeks of processing time to your order.
• Feel free to contact me for pricing to have it set
• The gem is READY TO SHIP the next business day