Tanzanite 7x6.2mm, 1.64 carats - Fantasy Cut Tanzanite - Oval Tanzanite
This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary faceting machine
• 1.64 carats
• I cut it in my own oval/cushion type design with a fantasy cut pavilion and a simple meet point crown. This design has really good light return and tilt performance.
• Heat treated only
• Naturally occurring
• Unique attributes: This stone falls under GIA's Eye clean classification! This tanzanite exhibits nice pleochroism - its a nice solid purple/blue face up and a nice blue through the side of the stone on the long axis.
• A GIA lab report can be included with your purchase upon request, it takes about 2 weeks at the lab though so reach out to me or leave me a note at checkout if you would like a lab report as it will add several weeks of processing time to your order.
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Arusha, Tanzania - Africa
• Feel free to contact me for pricing to have it set
• The gem is READY TO SHIP the next business day