This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 0.76 carats • 9.1mm in length, 3.6mm in width, and 1.9mm in depth • Cut in my own fantasy shape hexagonal baguette • Untreated/unheated • Naturally occurring • Sapphire/Corundum
******* I would like to keep this gem in-house for a custom jewelry project. If you purchase this gem loose and don't follow up with a message for a custom setting or purchase one of my pre-priced settings I will cancel the order. Thanks for understanding! *******
• Detailed Gem Description: A natural and untreated corundum (sapphire) with a blue hue, a medium tone & moderately strong saturation. This is an open-tone sapphire, it will glow and sparkle in any light! It is a nice bright electric blue in all lighting!
Photos were taken exclusively in daylight, videos were taken outdoors under a blue sky with the sun near the horizon, and additional videos were taken indoors in passive lighting, under my overhead led lights, and by a window. Please review all the videos thoroughly.
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Kenya Cutter: Sennin
• Microscopy Report: This gem is loupe clean!
• You can reserve it directly from this listing, follow up with the details for your custom project, or purchase it bundled with a pre-priced setting.
• This gem is suitable to set in the following materials: 14kt yellow, 14kt rose, 14kt white, 18kt yellow, 18kt white, platinum & palladium. Setting level proficiency required (if purchased loose): beginner/intermediate