This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that my student faceted
• 0.53 carats
• 4.5mm in diameter and 3mm in depth
• Cut in a novelty square octagon design
• Naturally occurring
• Corundum (sapphire)
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Umba Valley in Tanzania
My student Leah Acosta faceted this gem in her workshop in Eagle Nest, New Mexico!
Gemological Description: A natural untreated corundum (sapphire) that has a yellowish green hue, a medium light tone, and moderately strong saturation. Imperfections are visible. This is an open tone gem, it will glow in any light!
Photos and videos were taken in both daylight shaded, direct sunlight, under my led desk lamp and under the overhead led lights in my office.
• A GIA lab report can be ordered for your purchase, see the "GIA laboratory report listing" for details
• For pricing on a setting view my "customizable settings" section or reach out to me with your request
• The gem is READY TO SHIP the next business day