This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 0.67 carats
• 5.8mm in length, 5.1mm in width and 3.2mm in depth (low profile)
• Cut in my own tear drop design
• Naturally occurring
• Corundum (sapphire)
• One of a kind, I was able to remove all of the imperfections and cut an eye clean stone! A few minor imperfections can be observed under magnification. Although petite this is a very sparkly gem, perfect for a petite ladies ring!
• Gemological description: A natural spinel with a blue hue, a very light tone and grayish saturation.
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Mozambique
• A GIA lab report can be ordered for your purchase, see the "GIA laboratory report listing" for details
• For pricing on a setting view my "customizable settings" section or reach out to me with your request
• The gem is READY TO SHIP the next business day