This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 0.72 carats
• 8.1mm in length, 4.5mm in width, and 2.9mm in depth
• Cut in my own marquise design
• Naturally occurring
• Detailed Gem Description:
A natural and untreated corundum with a dominant blue hue, a light tone, and slightly grayish saturation. Some inclusions are visible, see the microscopy report for details. This is a brilliant, open-toned gem, it glows and sparkles in any lighting!
Photos and videos were taken outdoors under a partly cloudy sky with the sun near the horizon, additional videos were taken indoors in passive lighting, under my overhead led lights, and by a window. Please review all the videos carefully.
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Umba Valley in Tanzania
• Microscopy Report:
This sapphire featured a cluster of rutile silk that spans the gem. I was able to capture a really beautiful cluster right underneath the table. In some lighting, they will glisten without magnification. The crisp nature of this inclusion is an indicator that the sapphire has not undergone heat treatment to enhance its color or clarity. I used the Photo Atlas of Inclusions volumes 1 & 3 by EJ Gübelin and JI Koivula for visual reference.
• A GIA lab report can be ordered for your purchase, see the "GIA laboratory report listing" for details
• For pricing on a setting view my "customizable settings" section or reach out to me with your request
• The gem is ready to ship loose or available for a project