This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 0.89 carats • 6.5mm in length, 4.8mm in width and 3.8mm in depth (low profile) • Cut in my own fantasy hexagon design • Untreated • Naturally occurring • Corundum (sapphire)
• One of a kind, This sapphire has visible imperfections typical of sapphires from this locality but it is still a gorgeous gem! This is an open tone gem, it will sparkle in any light!
• Gemological description: A natural untreated corundum (sapphire) with a dominant violetish blue hue, a medium light tone and strong saturation. Imperfections are visible.
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Umba Valley in Tanzania Cutter: Sennin
Photos and videos were taken in both daylight shaded, under my led desk lamp and under the overhead led lights in my office.
• A GIA lab report can be ordered for your purchase, see the "GIA laboratory report listing" for details
• For pricing on a setting view my "customizable settings" section or reach out to me with your request
• The gem is READY TO SHIP the next business day