This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 1.1 carats
• 6.5mm in length, 5.6mm in width and 3.6mm in depth (low profile)
• Cut in my own fantasy octagonal cushion design
• Naturally occurring
• Corundum (sapphire)
• One of a kind! I was able to isolate the visible imperfections off to the edge so the viewing area would be clean! A few imperfections typical of sapphire from this locality can be viewed under magnification. This is an open tone gem, it will glow and sparkle in any light!
• Gemological description: A natural untreated corundum (sapphire) with a dominant blue hue, a medium light tone and very slightly grayish saturation. Imperfections are visible.
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Umba Valley in Tanzania
Photos and videos were taken in daylight under a blue sky, direct sunlight, under my led desk lamp and under the overhead led lights in my office. The gem appears a nice sky blue with hints of purple in daylight, an electric deep blue in sunlight and more of a violetish gray indoors.
• A GIA lab report can be ordered for your purchase, see the "GIA laboratory report listing" for details
• For pricing on a setting view my "customizable settings" section or reach out to me with your request
• The gem is READY TO SHIP the next business day