This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 1.12 carats
• 6.3mm in length, 5.8mm in width and 3.8mm in depth (low profile)
• Cut in my own precision hexagon design
• Naturally occurring
• Corundum (sapphire)
• One of a kind, I was able to remove most of the imperfections, one still remains but doesn't detract from the appearance. A few imperfections typical of sapphire can be observed under magnification. A perfect sized ring gem!
• Gemological description: A natural corundum (sapphire) with bluish green hue, a medium-dark tone and vivid saturation. It appears more blue in daylight and more green indoors.
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Kenya
• A GIA lab report can be ordered for your purchase, see the "GIA laboratory report listing" for details
• For pricing on a setting view my "customizable settings" section or reach out to me with your request
• The gem is READY TO SHIP the next business day