This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 1.29 carats
• 7.3mm in length, 4.8mm in width and 4mm in depth (low profile)
• Cut in my own fantasy long octagon design
• Naturally occurring
• Corundum (sapphire)
• One of a kind, I was able to remove all the visible imperfections cut an eye clean sapphire! Minor imperfections typical of sapphire can be viewed under magnification. A perfect sized sapphire for a petite ring!
• Gemological description: A natural untreated corundum (sapphire) with a violetish blue hue, a medium light tone and strong saturation. This is an open color sapphire, it will glow in any light!
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Tanzania
• A GIA lab report can be ordered for your purchase, see the "GIA laboratory report listing" for details
• For pricing on a setting view my "customizable settings" section or reach out to me with your request
• The gem is READY TO SHIP the next business day