This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 1.3 carats
• 6.7mm in diameter and 5.9mm in depth
• Cut in a novelty pentagonal design
• Detecting treatment is not possible, these are routinely heat & radiation treated
• Naturally occurring
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Ukraine
My student, Indigo Acosta faceted this gem in his workshop in Eagle Nest, New Mexico!
• Detailed Gem Description:
A natural beryl with a dominant yellow hue, a medium light tone, and very slightly grayish saturation. Some inclusions typical of heliodor from this locality are visible without magnification, see the microscopy report for details. This is a gleaming golden gem, it will glow and sparkle in any lighting!
- This gem has a very tall crown, it is not suitable for a ring in my opinion, I would recommend a pendant.
Photos and videos were taken outdoors under a partly cloudy sky with the sun near the horizon, additional videos were taken indoors in passive lighting, under my overhead led lights, and by a window. Please review all the videos thoroughly.
• Microscopy Report:
• If you would like this gem for a custom jewelry project, you can reserve it directly from this listing, follow up with the details for your custom project, or purchase it bundled with a pre-priced setting.
• A GIA lab report can be ordered for your purchase, see the "GIA laboratory report listing" for details
• For pricing on a setting view my "customizable settings" section or reach out to me with your request
• The gem is ready to ship loose or available for a project