This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 1.45 carats
• 7.6mm in length, 6.1mm in width and 4.4mm in depth (low profile)
• Cut in my own fantasy kite design
• Naturally occurring
• Corundum (sapphire)
• One of a kind, This sapphire has some visible imperfections if you look closely, but its still a gorgeous gem! A perfect sized sapphire for a petite ring!
• Gemological description: A natural untreated corundum (sapphire) with a bluish violet to bluish green hue depending on the light source. With off center viewing the opposite hue is visible (meaning if its a dominant bluish violet in daylight it will turn bluish green if you look one inch off center). It has a medium dark tone with very lightly grayish saturation. Imperfections are visible.
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Tanzania
• A GIA lab report can be ordered for your purchase, see the "GIA laboratory report listing" for details
• For pricing on a setting view my "customizable settings" section or reach out to me with your request
• The gem is READY TO SHIP the next business day