This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 1.68 carats • 8.2mm in length, 5.7mm in width, and 3.9mm in depth • Cut in my own fantasy heptagon design • Untreated/unheated • Naturally occurring • Sapphire/Corundum
• Detailed Gem Description: A natural and untreated corundum with a dominant green hue and a secondary blue hue, and at a steep tilt, a yellow zone is also visible. It has a medium dark tone and strong saturation. It is loupe clean! This is an inky blue/green sapphire, while it isn't pitch black without direct light it still has a moody deeper tone.
- You can expect a deep green/blue gem with electric flashes of each as it catches the light. You are still able to see the body of the gem without direct light, this will make a stunning piece of jewelry!
Photos and videos were taken outdoors under a partly cloudy sky with the sun near the horizon, additional videos were taken indoors in passive lighting, under my overhead led lights, and by a window. Please review all the videos carefully.
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Kenya Cutter: Sennin
• Microscopy Report: This gem had some typical color zoning and a twining plane, but no note worthy inclusions.
• If you would like this gem for a custom jewelry project, you can reserve it directly from this listing and then follow up with the details for your custom project or purchase it bundled with a pre-priced setting.