This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 1.76 carats • 11.2mm in length, 4.4mm in width and 3.4mm in depth (low profile) • Cut in my own long hexagon design • Untreated • Naturally occurring • Corundum (sapphire)
• One of a kind, I was able to remove all of the imperfections in the viewing area and cut an eye clean stone! A few minor imperfections can be observed under magnification.
• Gemological description: A natural corundum (sapphire) with multiple hues visible: blue, bluish green and slightly yellowish green. It has a medium tone and vivid saturation.
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Kenya Cutter: Sennin
• A GIA lab report can be ordered for your purchase, see the "GIA laboratory report listing" for details
• For pricing on a setting view my "customizable settings" section or reach out to me with your request
• The gem is READY TO SHIP the next business day