This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 1.76 carats • 8.8mm in length, 6.7mm in width, and 4.4 mm in depth • Cut in my own fantasy kite design • Untreated/unheated • Naturally occurring • Sapphire/Corundum
• Detailed Gem Description: A natural and untreated corundum with a split green/blue hue. It has two tonal zones, part of the gem is a medium/medium-dark tone and part of it is a medium-dark/dark tone. It has strong saturation. It is loupe-clean!!!
- You can expect a deep green/blue gem with electric flashes of each as it catches the light. You are still able to see the body of the gem without direct light. Indoors without natural light, it has a dominant green hue with a secondary blue hue. In daylight or indoors with natural light it has a dominant blue hue with a secondary green hue. In most indoor lighting you can expect an inky deep blue/green gem with electric flashes of blue/green as it catches the light. Under direct light or in daylight the body of the gem opens up beautifully.
Photos were taken in daylight exclusively. Videos were taken outdoors under a blue sky with the sun overhead, additional videos were taken indoors in passive lighting, under my overhead led lights, and by a window. Please review all the videos thoroughly.
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Kenya Cutter: Sennin
• Microscopy Report: This is as clean as they get - Loupe clean!! See the two reference photos. The uncut gem did have some inclusions typical of corundum from Garba Tula, but I was able to grind them all out when I pre-formed it. This level of clarity is particularly sought after and very rare for untreated sapphires.
• If you would like this gem for a custom jewelry project, you can reserve it directly from this listing, follow up with the details for your custom project, or purchase it bundled with a pre-priced setting.