This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 1.99 carats
• 8.9mm in length, 7.3mm in width, and 5.3 mm in depth
• Cut in my own fantasy shield design
• No signs of treatment
• Naturally occurring
• Detailed Gem Description:
A natural spinel with a slightly reddish Purple hue, a medium light tone, and moderately strong saturation. This is an open-tone gem, it will glow and sparkle in any lighting!
Photos were taken in daylight exclusively. Videos were taken outdoors under a partly cloudy sky with the sun overhead, additional videos were taken indoors in passive lighting, under my overhead led lights, and by a window. Please review all the videos thoroughly.
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Luc Yen, Vietnam
• Microscopy Report:
Three partially healed fractures are visible in this gem, two near the shallower end of the gem and one near the longer point of the gem. All three are visible without magnification, they don't however obscure the primary viewing area. Extra care should be taken during gem setting.
*** If you commission me to make the setting, I will only set in 14kt yellow or rose gold, 18kt white gold, or platinum. If 18kt white or platinum prices aren't listed on your setting of choice, send me a message and I will price them out, thanks! ***
• If you would like this gem for a custom jewelry project, you can reserve it directly from this listing, follow up with the details for your custom project, or purchase it bundled with a pre-priced setting.
• A GIA lab report can be ordered for your purchase, see the "GIA laboratory report listing" for details
• For pricing on a setting view my "customizable settings" section or reach out to me with your request
• The gem is ready to ship loose or available for a project