This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 1.91 carats
• 8mm in length, 6.1mm in width and 4.5mm in depth (low profile)
• Cut in my own fantasy octagon design
• Naturally occurring
• Corundum (sapphire)
• Detailed Gem Description:
A natural and untreated corundum (sapphire) that has both a green and blue hue a medium tone and strong saturation. Some inclusions are visible. This is an open-tone gem, it will glow and sparkle in any light! It appears greener indoors under my desk lamps and more blue or even teal in daylight.
Photos and videos were taken outdoors under a blue sky with direct sunlight and additional videos were taken indoors under my overhead led lights.
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Garba Tula, Kenya
• If you would like this gem for a custom jewelry project, you can reserve it directly from this listing and then follow up with the details for your custom project or purchase it bundled with a pre-priced setting.
• A GIA lab report can be ordered for your purchase, see the "GIA laboratory report listing" for details
• For pricing on a setting view my "customizable settings" section or reach out to me with your request
• The gem is ready to ship loose or available for a project