This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 2.14 carats
• 8.8mm in length, 6.1mm in width and 4.8mm in depth
• Cut in my own fantasy octagonal cushion design
• Heat Treated
• Naturally occurring
• Corundum (sapphire)
• One of a kind, I was able to remove most of the imperfections, a few still remain. Some imperfections typical of sapphire can be viewed under magnification. This is a superb Montana sapphire.
• Gemological description: A natural corundum (sapphire) with a greenish blue hue, a medium tone and strong saturation. This is an open color sapphire, it will glow in any light! Heat treated only.
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: From the El Dorado Bar in Montana, USA
• A GIA lab report can be ordered for your purchase, see the "GIA laboratory report listing" for details
• For pricing on a setting view my "customizable settings" section or reach out to me with your request
• The gem is READY TO SHIP the next business day