This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 2.1 carats
• 9.8mm in length, 5.8mm in width, and 5.4mm in depth
• Cut in my own fantasy hexagonal design
• No Sign of treatment
• Naturally occurring
• Detailed Gem Description:
A natural and untreated spessartine garnet with a reddish Orange hue, a medium/medium-light tone & Vivid saturation. Some inclusions typical of this locale are visible, see the microscopy report below for details. This is an open-tone garnet, it will glow and sparkle in any light. This is a particularly clean piece of spessartine garnet with a very desirable color and an intense level of saturation.
Photos and videos were taken outdoors under a blue sky with the sun overhead, additional videos were taken indoors in passive lighting, under my overhead led lights, and by a window. Please review all the videos thoroughly.
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Tanzania
• Microscopy Report:
This gem features some typical sugar-type negative crystals sprinkled throughout. Several surfaces on the crown and pavilion. They can be seen without magnification.
• A GIA lab report can be ordered for your purchase, see the "GIA laboratory report listing" for details
• For pricing on a setting view my "customizable settings" section or reach out to me with your request
• The gem is ready to ship loose or available for a project