This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 2.1carats • 9.3mm in length, 7.5mm in width, and 4.7mm in depth • Cut in my own fantasy arrowhead design • Untreated/unheated • Naturally occurring • Corundum (sapphire)
• Detailed Gem Description: A natural and untreated corundum (sapphire) with a dominant yellow hue and a secondary yellowish-green hue that is visible in daylight under a blue sky. It has a light tone and very slightly grayish saturation. It is eye clean! Indicator inclusions typical of corundum from the Umba valley can be viewed under the microscope, see the microscopy report for details. This is an open-tone gem, it will glow and sparkle in any light!
Photos and videos were taken outdoors under a blue sky with the sun overhead, additional videos were taken indoors in passive light, under my overhead led lights, and by a window.
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Umba Valley, Tanzania Cutter: Sennin
• Microscopy Report: This gem has two types of inclusions visible under the microscope. Both are visible on the same viewing plane, Photos 1-3 depict Rutile silk inclusions and rose channels. The rutile silk's crisp nature indicates that this sapphire has not undergone heat treatment to enhance its color or clarity. I also took a video of these inclusions. I used fiber optic illumination to take these photos. I used the Photo Atlas of Inclusions volume 3 by EJ Gübelin and JI Koivula for visual reference.
• Use the coupon code "LemonLimeSapphire" to get 10% off if bundled with a commission from my "customizable settings" page. This discount is available for a custom design as well.
• If you would like this gem for a custom jewelry project, you can reserve it directly from this listing and then follow up with the details for your custom project or purchase it bundled with a pre-priced setting.