This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 2.58 carats • 10.5mm in length, 8.2mm in width, and 5.9 mm in depth • Cut in my own fantasy glitter hexagon design • Naturally occurring • Beryl/Aquamarine
• Detailed Gem Description: A natural blue beryl with a blue hue, a light tone and grayish saturation. Some inclusions are visible without magnification, see the microscopy report for details. This aquamarine was sold to me as unheated and I was not able to identify any specific internal damage resulting from heat treatment.
- This gem appears bluer in daylight, especially in direct sunlight. Indoors in passive lighting, it will lean towards a more pale hue of blue.
Photos were taken in daylight exclusively. Videos were taken outdoors under a blue sky with the sun overhead, additional videos were taken indoors in passive lighting, under my overhead led lights, and by a window. Please review all the videos thoroughly.
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Madagascar Cutter: Sennin
• Microscopy Report: This gem features a handful of sugar-type inclusions, I suspect based on their appearance they may be feldspar inclusions. It also features elongated growth tubes. Photos 5 & 6 depict a fluid halo surrounding multiple guest minerals, I was not able to identify them by shape alone. Photos 7 & 8 depict two fractures, one fully healed and the other partially healed, the partially healed fracture surfaces on the crown of the gem. I used the Photo Atlas of Inclusions volumes 1 & 2 by EJ Gübelin and JI Koivula for visual reference.
• If you would like this gem for a custom jewelry project, you can reserve it directly from this listing, follow up with the details for your custom project, or purchase it bundled with a pre-priced setting.