This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 2.6carats • 10.48mm in length, 8.4mm in width, and 6.3mm in depth • Cut in my own octagonal glitter design • Unheated/Untreated • Naturally occurring • Tourmaline
******* I would like to keep this gem in-house for a custom jewelry project. If you purchase this gem loose and don't follow up with a message for a custom setting or purchase one of my pre-priced settings I will cancel the order. Thanks for understanding! *******
• Detailed Gem Description: A natural untreated tourmaline that has a mixed hue of bluish Green and yellowish Green. The dominant color depends on the lighting. It has a medium/medium-light tone and very slightly grayish saturation. It is eye clean! This is an open-tone gem, it will glow and sparkle in all lighting!
Photos and videos were taken outdoors under a blue sky with the sun overhead, additional videos were taken indoors in passive lighting, under my overhead led lights, and by a window. Please review all the videos thoroughly.
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Democratic Republic of the Congo Cutter: Sennin
• Microscopy Report: Eye clean, no notable inclusions or imperfections
• If you would like this gem for a custom jewelry project, you can reserve it directly from this listing and then follow up with the details for your custom project or purchase it bundled with a pre-priced setting.
• This gem is suitable to set in the following materials: 14kt yellow, 14kt rose, 18kt yellow, 18kt white, platinum & palladium.